Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Relay on Somone? Relay on Yourself!

Yes, Planica was great! Great fun, great competitions, great party. As always, those who wanted to have fun, had it, others were just observing and talking...

You think yYou know people around you? You think you can trust them? You don't even know...
It's not like it's just like it on Ski Jumpings, it's like that everywhere, doesn't matter if you are at home or abroad, among people you know or you don't. Sometimes it just gets more obvious...

I don't really understand how you can put all the loyalty that you should have aside and just do some stuff. To your friends, to people you know, really without any other reason than your own satisfaction, the satisfaction of winning, without thinking about what you really are loosing, 'cause you couldn't.. There's not a chance that you thought about what you could loose when you did it...

I think it's really scaring how we girls act when it comes to guys, how most of us stalk eachother without even rising an eyebrow, it really makes me sick...

I don't say that i'm an angel, not at all, I've done stuff that I'm not to proud of, but in the end I'm always loyal to my friends, guys come and go...

OK, we can be drunk, I've been too, but there are some people that are "NEVERS" with the big capital N, for me it doesn't matter how drunk I am, I could never do anything with a big capital N person.

It's late, need to go... just needed to write something, promise that next time my blogg will be happy and positive, 'cause I'm a really positive, but realitic (sometimes ;P) person ;)

Take Care!

KiSSeS,
Vicky

No comments: