Tuesday, May 23, 2006

3 Tests - One Day

Hey Guys,

Today has been a really nice day for me =) Well I had some studing to do, 'cause I had to write three test today - French, English Company Realtions and Philosophy. I hope and it feels like it went good :)

My mum talked with me about some stuff today, don't really want to say what yet, but I became really happy, this is really something that I want to do. I tell you soon *promise*.

Tomorrow morning I'm leaving for Stockholm, the flight leaves at 07.50 in the morning, so I don't think I will get a lot of sleep tonight :/ My father will get me 06.40 in the morning *ZzzzZZzzZZ* I still have a quite big thing to write for my swedish B course, that I have to send in before midnight tomorrow, and for me that means before I leave tomorrow morning =/ The plans for Stockholm are many. I will live at Alexandra's friend's place *danke danke*. Will meet Alex in Stockholm tomorrow, then in the evening Andréa Lukic & Niklas Röja are having the grand opening of Candy Garden, before that we will maybe eat there. I think it will be really great fun, I really missed Stockholm, Andréa, Alexandra, Malin and everybody else, and not at least the atmosphere *LoVe*.


Have just finished my packing, or at least the clothing part of it. I never know what to take with me, and when I arrive, I always feel like I forgot everything that I need =// But I'm almost sure what I'm gonna wear on the opening tomorrow, so if you are in Stockholm, come to Candy Garden!!!

Need to go now foaks, but check out some nice blogs:

If I have the chance, I'll write something during my visit in Stockholm, otherwise, you'll see something on monday, when I'm back =)

KiSSeS,

Vicky

No comments: