Friday, May 12, 2006

*(: Andréa & Alex :)*

Hey guys,

This will be a short note from me, am on my way to a birthday-party (yes, again...hehe...). Andréa Lukic, the editor in chief @ http://piccaboo.com did put me in her thurstday blogg, I thought that that was really cute and the little thing that she wrote made me glad :) I really like her too, she is a sparkly, crazy and fantastic person, indeed I haven't known her for that long, but you know these people that you feel that you immediatly click with? She is one of those for me. I really miss Stockholm, really want to go back there, but now yesterday my mum asked if I didn't want to go on a sunny vacation on May 24th, the exact date that I am planning to fly up to the big city :/ Well well, we'll see what I will do, otherwise Andréa was writing about coming to Malmö next week-end, would be great if she did!

Been shopping with my mum today, didn't buy that much though, didn't find the shoes I wanted :@. Then I had one of my phone-talks with Alex =) She had some crazy stuff to tell as usually. Especially about her life guard costume...hehe... Poor sweetie ;P But I do think she looked cute :) Or what do You guys think? She has started to blogg here too, so check her blogg out -> http://alexandrafard.blogspot.com

Had my first day at work yesterday, 6h 30minutes without sitting and just running around with a lot of wine glases and plates in my hands/arms, pouring wine, smiling chatting, it was nice, but my feet did hurt when I finally drove back home about 23.30...

Well, it's all for me! Take Care!

KiSSeS,
Vicky

3 comments:

Alexandra Färd said...

Haha du kunde inte hitta nån bättre bild va;) Full och ännu fullare. Och tyvärr veckans mest fotade, sånt man ska försöka undvika:S

LAdda nu darli för sthlm! pussss

Vicky M said...

nädu gumman, du e jättefin! puSSS

Alexandra Färd said...

Laddat upp balbilder nu hihi