Sunday, May 21, 2006

It's over...

The Week-End, the Eurovision Song Contest and some more. Lordi from Finland won, I liked them, would better like to se Russia win though, I love the song, but some other songs were good too. Like Tornero, it still sticks to my brain ;) Well, won't talk more about that, over and out. But in the end I will give you a list of soft ESC song ;P

Worked @ Jennifer's teachers dinner fridays, it was nice, except from that I cut my hands in several places, and that the alcohol could have been better. Drove from Ystad to Malmö (56km) in 18 minutes... don't tell my daddy...tihi... I really just wanted to get in bed and sleep. Yesterday I went to Bailine, then 13.30 I started to work @ Ängavallen, it was a wedding, so I was home about 03 in the morning, 13 hours work, my feet was totally dead :/

Kattis is home, I'm going over to her place soon :)

Eurovison Songs:
Denmark - Sidsel Ben Semmane, Twist of Love - Happy song :)
France - Virgine Pochain, Il Était Temps - Beautiful song, good singer
Greece - Anna Vissi, Everything - Didn't like this song the first time I heard it, but now I do :)
Ireland - Brian Kennedy, Every Song Is a Cry for Love - nice quiet song :)
Latvia - Cosmos, I hear Your heart - Acapella and it sounds good, Westlife feeling
FYR Macedonia - Elena Risteska, Ninanajna
Malta - Fabrizio Faniello, I Do - copy of Fame's give me your love, but it is good
Moldova - Arsenium & Natalia Gordienko - I didn't like this from the beginning, but its beaty
Romania - Mihai Traistariu, Tornero - its in my brain ;)
Russia - Dima Bilan, Never Let You Go - ME LOVE, great body, great song ;P
Schweiz - Six4One, If We All Give a Little
Sweden - Carola, Invincible - This song is better in english :)
Turkey - Sibel Tüzün, superstar - hated this from the beginning, now it is OK
Germany - Texas Lightning, No no never - this is very catchy :) Me like!
Ukraine - Tina Karol, Show me your love - One of my favourites
Finland - Lordi, Hard Rock Hallelujah

Need To go!,

KiSSeS,
Vicky

No comments: