Thursday, May 18, 2006

Oslo Trip & Eurovision Song Contest

Hey Guys,

My & Eva's little cruise to Norway, Oslo was totally crazy! But really really nice :) We partied quite much, and drank many Frozen Strawberry Daquiries. In Oslo indeed I was a little bit disapponinted, because I was supposted to meet Björn-Einar Romören, this didn't happend, because he was forved to leave town for a thing, but as we said, it was so typical that it just needed to happen that day, when he has been home in Oslo for the last three weeks :'( Well, well, we'll meet soon again anyways :) I do honestly like him, he is a sweetheart and I do trust him to 100%. I know that someone of You don't like him that much and his behaviour, but when you get to know him, you just adore his personality. <3

I met Anna from Magaluf, she is there working, so maybe I will make a trip to her soon for a longer visit =) I miss a lot of the people from Magaluf, we had a marvellous time there *memories*.

Can You tell me, why guys who are taken are more interesting than those who aren't? Or is it only me? They really have some kind of power on me, and I just need to get them...Well, of course they have to look good, otherwise I'm not interested =P

Over to something else, tonight, in about 10 minutes it is time for the Semi Final for Eurovision Song Contest 2006, 23 countries/songs are competing for 10 places for the finale that goes on saturday. In the semi final I have some songs that I think will manage to go to the Finale:

  • Armenia
  • Sweden
  • Ireland
  • Cyprus
  • Monaco
  • F.Y.R. Macedonia
  • Russia
  • Ukraine
  • Bosnien Hercegovina
  • Estonia with the swedish Sandra Oxenryd

And then we have some songs that can top or flop:

  • Poland
  • Finland
  • Belgium with Kate Ryan
  • The Netherlands
  • Iceland

Before I end, I just want to tell you to check out Alexandra's blogg and her amazing dress that she had http://alexandrafard.blogspot.com

KiSSeS,

Vicky

No comments: