Thursday, February 15, 2007

Some Music after Valentines

Igår va jag inte så skrivglad. Jag va sjuk, på allmänt dåligt humör och ja, inte mycket positiva tankar i huvudet, men visst kan Valentine's Day vara en underbar dag för många, jag är absolut inte anti, långt ifrån...

-> Beyonce - Irreplacable

-> Mario - Let me love you

"You should let me love you
Let me be the one to give you everything you
want and need
Baby good love and protection
Make me your selection
Show you the way love's supposed to be
Baby you should let me love you,
love you, love you"


-> Nelly Furtado - All Good Things

-> Christina Aguilera - Hurt

-> Akon feat Snoop Dogg - I Wanna Love You

"I see you windin n grindin up on that pole,
I kno u see me lookin' at
you and you already kno
I wanna love you, you already know
I wanna love
you, you already know"


-> Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape

"If I could escape
And re-create a place as my own world
And I could be
your favorite girl
Forever, perfectly together
Tell me boy, now wouldn't
that be sweet?"

-> Sunrise Avenue - Fairytale Gone Bad

-> Christina Aguilera feat. P.Diddy - Tell Me

"I can feel your heart beating
I can hear you breathing
Look into your
eyes, try to see into your mind
See into your soul
See no limits, to the
levels me and you can go"

-> Cascada - Truly Madly Deeply

I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope
I'll be your love
Be everything that you need
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply do
I will be strong
I will be faithful
'cause I'm counting on a new beginning
A reason for living
A deeper meaning, yeah

Chorus:
I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me

And when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet sky,
I'll make a wish, send it to heaven
and make you want to cry
The tears of joy for all the pleasure in the certainty
That we're surrounded by the comfort and protection of

The highest powers
In lonely hours
The tears devour you

Chorus
Oh can't you see it baby
Don't have to close your eyes
It's standing right before you
All that you need will surely come

I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish I'll be your fantasy
I'llbe your hope I'll be your love
Be everything that you need
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply do


Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around
This Video is marvellous... Enjoy the Passion between Justin & Scarlett (I've never liked Cameron Diaz)


puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

No comments: