Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sorry Guys! -> Zakopane, Planica

I'm still here, just didn't have any time at all to write. Been for the Finale in Zakopane, and today we pick up Kayt at the airport and go to Planica for the Skiflying and end of season :) Will me great fun, but my sign for this comeptition is "No S.., No Alkohol, No Kisses =)" Well nobody really believes me that it will hold, honestly me neiter :/ or, the first and the last one sure, but not this about alkohol..haha.. But we will see, if I manage the first evening without, then maybe baby..tihi..

I dreamt some crazy stuff, so I need to think about stuff..hmm..guys..hmm.. I think it will be some choises that I'll need to make i Planica..the worst part is that I don't really know what I really want...I think...

need to go! See you there! If you see me? DON'T just stand there, COME and say Hello or anything!!! :)

puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

No comments: