Thursday, April 26, 2007

Innsbruck, and yes the party have started :D

I don't know what it is with this town, but it makes you go out a lot more than you should. Tuesday was Hofgarten, don't even ask how much we drank, 'cause I don't have a clue... But after been looking at the pictures the day after, I came to the conclusion that I didn't remember a lot of it, I don't remember a lot of the pictures, I remember that I were mingling a lot, I don't remember me on the dancefloor with anyone else than Stavros, I remember that the Mens-toilet was used a lot, I meen the cue to the ladiesroom were to long, so you just go inside the men's toilet, blink a bit with your blue eyes, and says that you really need to, PLEASE! and so you skip the whole line in the men's room to :)

I Remember me "fighting" with Fetti over some stuff, most that people are telling me everything that he is saying, witch he didn't really like, well shit happens ;)

Yesterday it was time for Jimmy's, this young guys from Stams were so funny...haha... and Emi were so drunk, she were all over one of them and afterwards she was so complaining over that he didn't want to make out with her...haha... I was supposted to stay with my 2 Martinis... didn't really work, 'cause 2 of the guys from Stams had a birthday and they said that I was rude if I didn't toast with them...but then they just kept on pouring me more and more and more...

We went down to Blue chip for like 10 minutes, then on our way out we meet the a bit tipsy Flo..he was quite funny thou', but Emi went all mad at him after a while and asked us if she should leave us by ourselves, 'cause it looks like we wanted her to. Well, I didn't really understand what she meant by that, but anyways. We went further to Irish for a while, and the whole way Emi told me how mad she was at Flo..haha.. I tried to tell her that he was drunk,. but it didn't work.

Were in bed about 4. And today we had a whole day on the town, with some pillow-fights at Ikea..haha... People looked at us, but it was fun. And a older man outside Emi's place told me that I had a too short skirt..haha... I found it quite funny, 'cause I*'m wearing one of my longer skirts today..haha...

Well, yes we're probably going out today too =)
Ciao!
puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

No comments: