Sunday, May 06, 2007

Music MAY

Tyckte det blev perfekt att publicera denna lista när jag är i en sådan sångdag..hehe...
Avril Lavine - Girlfriend
(NEW)
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one

Beyoncé feat. Shakira – Beautiful Liar (NEW)
S Club 7 – Never had a Dream Come True (NEW)
I never had a dream come true
Till that day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where love takes me to
A part of me will always be with you
Gwen Stefani feat. Akon – Sweet Escape
If I could escape
And re-create a place as my own world (own world)
And I could be your favorite girl
Forever, perfectly together
And tell me boy, now wouldn't that be sweet? (sweet escape)
Paris Hilton – Jealousy (NEW)
Jealousy, Jealousy, Jealousy
Is such an evil thing
To watch someone have
Jealousy, Jealousy, Jealousy
Nobody wins when your full of envy
Lumidee feat. Tony Sunshine – She’s Like the Wind
Look I’m right here
Come on toughin up
Boo get it together and just try ur luck
Ever since I herad u got this little crush i
Pass ur way and its givin me a rush
So I peeped ur style
Yes I’m impressed
Always wit the best
Put dem other dudes to rest
So u aint got to stress cuz I got what u need
I could ease ur pain and fulfill all ur dreams
Måns Zelmerlöw – Caramia (NEW)
Timbaland feat. Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake – Give it to Me
Nelly Furtado – Say it Right (NEW)
Mario Vasquez – Gallery
I can't take
Seeing you with him
'Cuz I know exactly what you'll be,
In his gallery
It's just not fair
And it's tearing me apart
You're just another priceless work of art
In his gallery
Narcotic Thrust – I like it
(NEW)
I like it when we go to extremes
I like it when you enter my dreams
I like it when i feel your touch
I like it.. I like it so much
I like it when we're one on one
I like it when we come undone
I like it when we go to extremes
you let me, let me live my dreams
Monrose - Shame
(NEW)
Starting Rock - Don’t go
(NEW)
P.Diddy feat. Christina Aguilera - Tell Me
Boy I got my eyes on you
Tell me what you wanna do
I can picture you in my room

Akon – Don’t Matter
(NEW)
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you babe
Cause we gon' fight
Sunblock – Baby Baby (NEW)
Byz – Do You Wanna Fuck (NEW)
Cascada – Everytime We Touch (Slow Mix)
(NEW)
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.
They wipe away tears that I cry
Ultimate Chaos - I am not your Casanova
(NEW)
I am not your Casanova
Me and Romeo have
Never been friends
Can't you see how
much I really love you
Gonna sing it to you
time and time again.
Cher & Sonny – I’ve got you babe
(NEW)
They say we're young and we don't know
We won't find out until we grow
Well I don't know if all that's true
'Cause you got me, and baby I got you
Förra månadens lista ser ni HÄR
puSS,

xXxVickanxXx

No comments: