Sunday, June 10, 2007

Music JUNE

Time for my list for June:
Marie Lindberg – Trying to Recall (NEW)
Gwen Stefani – 4 in the morning (NEW)


I give you everything that I am
I'm handin' over everything that I've got
Cause I wanna have a really true love

Mario Vasquez – Gallery

I can't take
Seeing you with him
'Cuz I know exactly what you'll be,
In his gallery
It's just not fair
And it's tearing me apart
You're just another priceless work of art
In his gallery

JoJo – Anything

(NEW)

Cause I just can't stay away
There's nothing that I
can do
Anything And baby you can have your way
Just as long as I can
have you

Beyoncé feat. Shakira – Beautiful Liar
Pink – Dear Mr. President
(NEW)
Timbaland feat. Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake – Give it to me
if you see us in the club we'll be acting real nice
if you see us on the floor you'll be watchin all night

Jamelia - No More (NEW)

I walk away with my dignity
You can't take that away from me

Avril Lavine – Girlfriend

Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one

Frida – Dunka mig gul & bla

(NEW)

Lumidee feat. Tony Sunskine – She’s like the Wind

Look I’m right here
Come on toughin up
Boo get it together and just try ur luck
Ever since I herad u got this little crush i
Pass ur way and its givin me a rush
So I peeped ur style
Yes I’m impressed
Always wit the best
Put dem other dudes to rest
So u aint got to stress cuz I got what u need
I could ease ur pain and fulfill all ur dreams

Christina Stürmer – Scherbenmeer

(NEW)






Narcotic Thrust – I like it

I like it when we go to extremes
I like it when you enter my dreams
I like it when i feel your touch
I like it.. I like it so much
I like it when we're one on one
I like it when we come undone
I like it when we go to extremes
you let me, let me live my dreams

Akon – Don’t Matter

Nobody wanna see us
together

But it don't matter no
Cause I got you babe

Paris HiltonJealousy

Jealousy, Jealousy, Jealousy
Is such an evil thing
To watch someone have
Jealousy, Jealousy, Jealousy
Nobody wins when your full of envy

Rihanna feat. Jay-Z – Umberella (NEW)
When the sun shine we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath, I'mma stick it out 'til the end

Kelly Clarkson – Never Again (NEW)
I hope the ring you gave to her
Turns her finger green
I hope when you’re in bed with her
you think of me

Gwen Stefani feat. Akon – Sweet Escape

If I could escape
And re-create a place as my own world (own world)
And I could be your favorite girl
Forever, perfectly together
And tell me boy, now wouldn't that be sweet? (sweet escape)

KNA Connected – Back when I was

(NEW)
Fergie feat. Ludacris – Glamorous (NEW)

We flyin' first class
Up in the sky
Poppin' champagne
Livin' my life
In the fast lane
And I wont change

By the Glamorous, oh the flossy flossy

The Pussycat Dolls – I don’t need a man (NEW)

I see you looking at me
Like I got something for you

Last months list HERE

puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

No comments: