Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Jordan's baby ska inte heta Bunny

Namnet hade hon och Peter André endast temporärt. Babyn har nu fått namnet -> Princess Tiaamii. Tror ungen hade uppskattat namnet Bunny. Såhär säger Jordan till OK! Magazine:
"Princess, because she is our princess and Tiaamii was Pete’s idea because it’s taken from our mum’s names. We’ve put an accent over the first ‘a’ to make it a bit more exotic and two i’s at the end just to make it look a bit different. We love it because it’s unique, plus it means something special to us. I’m going to get a tattoo on the back of my neck with a crown and ‘Princess’ underneath.”

Peter tillägger
"Katie always loved the name Princess but everyone thought it was a bit over the top. I loved it too but I wanted to name her after both our mums and then I just woke up one morning and thought: ‘I know! We’ll just put them together!’. If people don’t like it, that’s up to them.
Jag säger bara, stackars unge...

puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

No comments: