Friday, July 13, 2007

This is Vicky -> last part:

MATERIAL GIRL
I own more that 5 rap-CDs []
I own an Ipod/MP3-player [x]
I own a notebook/lap-top [x]
I have an non-helathful realation towards manga/anime [ ]
I own a many expensive designerbags [x]
I own more than 30 pair of shoes that I can use [x]
I own something from H&M [x]
I own at least a piece of clothing that costed more than 200€ [x]
I own at least one pair of shoes that costed more than 100€ [x ]
I collect illustrates [ ]
I own something I bought on E-Bay [x]
I own something from Diesel [x]

RANDOM
I love dark chocolate [x]
I can sing so that others can listen to it [x] karaoke?
I’ve stolen a tray from an fastfood.restaurant []
I find it easy to open myself to new people[ ]
I watch the news []

I don’t kill bugs []
I sing in the shower []
I’m a morning person []
I’m a sport-fanatic [x]
I twine my hair around my finger[x]
I’m good at baking [x] when I get the recepe

I could have worn my pyjama to school [ ]
I know how to shoot [x]
My favourite color is white, lightblue or green [] PINK <3
I’m in love with the love []
I laugh at my own jokes[x] of course, my jokes are hilarious ;D
I eat fastfood every week [ ]
I’m good at math [x] favourite subject :)
I bite my nails []
I swear often [x] in the polish language, not otherwise really
I believe in ghousts [x]
I can’T sleep if there is a spider in my room[ ]
I’m very ticklish [x] quite anyways :)
I play computer-/Playstation games []
I’m good at remembering faces [x]
I’m good at remembering names [] hahaha…I suck at it

För att se föregående lista tryck HÄR

puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

No comments: