Friday, November 02, 2007

Taking the easy way out?

If I forget, If I don't want it anymore... This is the way it goes, then I'll get it. But how the f*ck can I forget or not to think about something that I so much want to have/to be/to happen?

I hate to wait, all those stupid thoughts gets into my mind, twisting everything around...
There is a easy way out, Karo you know it, Him, it will probably ruin it all, but...hmm...well..Maybe it's only not meant to be...
Incompatible, it don't matter though
'cos someone's bound to hear my cry
Speak out if you do
you're not easy to find

Is it possible Mr. Loveable
is already in my life?
right in front of me
or maybe you're in disguise

Who doesn't long for someone to hold
who knows how to love you without being told
somebody tell me why I'm on my own
if there's a soulmate for everyone

Here we are again, circles never end
how do I find the perfect fit
there's enough for everyone
but I'm still waiting in line
- Natasha Bedningfield - Soulmate

puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

4 comments:

Tasja said...

NEJ, dont think so! Talk to me....

DJ FunkyGrrL said...

I'm sure it will all work out for the best :9}

zayonchek said...

heh unfortunately that's the way it is...it works out when you don't care for it and stop wanting it... but when you do want it and need it, how can you stop to make it happen? hope you find a way though... :-)

Vicky M said...

thanks girls :) we will see how it all will end :) life is not always easy, we do know that.. take care!
xoxo Vicky