Thursday, January 10, 2008

ITALY, already tonight...

I hate Italy. Sorry guys but I do, it's a chaothic country. Now Tad is stuck there. He landed in Venice at 16.50 today, were supposted to take the train to Innsbruck at 17.56 from Venice Railwaystation (from the airport to the station it is a 12 minutes ride withe the subway). but this country is a chaos, so of course he could forget about it reaching Venice Railway 18.30. That means going to Verona and missing the last train to Brenner and Innsbruck with 7 minutes (it leaves 20.00 and he will be there 20.07).

So he is totally pissed, me myself instead of learning I'm searching for other possibilities, so now he will take the train to Trento, and i myslef will drive about 200km to get him there at 21.30. Then we going back to IBK and tomorrow we go for the World Cup in Val di Fiemme Predazzo.

It was quite funny talking with him on the phone, yes he hates Italy too now...haha...

puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

No comments: