Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What a day...you won't believe it!

English post indeed. Why? Well you know, my parents won't understand it and I would really prefer it that way. First we left Oberstdorf not to go to Innsbruck, but for the Junior World Championships in Zakopane. (my parents of course doesn't know that I'm here). In Austria we were stop by the police. Speed-ticket. I drove 162km/h on a 100km/h road... Not that smart, but I really didn't notice the limit... In Sweden my drivers licence would have been taken and instead of a ticket of 300€ I would have pay like 1000€.

Then we came to Slovakia. And there was a stop-sign on the road, so I stop and a couple of seconds later it says BOOM. My first reaction was if Jossan and Tad were OK. A older man drove into me. I went out, looked at his car, it didn't looked nice, I was afraid to look on my car but, nothing had haopend to it, it was like it wasn'tmy car that he hit, the only thing was that the trunk-lock broke...not to nice.

Well after midnight we reached our destination, me totally stressed out, haven't been able to eat anything since yesterday, slept so bad and yeah. Well it was a hard day. I'm only taking in Red Bull and water. Need to go for the opening ceremony soon.

puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

1 comment:

Malin said...

Haha Som vanligt då Vickan;)
Drygt med allt det andra,tur att det gick bra:)