Thursday, September 04, 2008

Don't remember your phone-number

Well, I think it is a really good idea not to remember your cell-phone number when you go out party. I am a person who never gives her phone-number to guys, just because I don't want them to terrorize me afterwards.

But well, the first nite in Zakopane, it was quite much drinking involved, it was also the nite that I heard from one "special" person that I've matured quite much the last time (thanks for that *smile*), it was just a very funny evening to tell me that, because I was so drunk..hehe... As Aga commented it Answer: "And you choose exactly that particular nite to tell her that she's matured?! Did you see how drunk she were?!" ANSWER: "No, no but really really, she is much more mature." But I still did behave, not dancing on the tables or anything ;P

Well back to the topic, I was dancing with some italian guys, Kasia told me they were taking part in the youth competition earlier that day (this shows how much the alcohol worked, the youth competition is up til 14 years old, it was also almost impossible for the guys to be in the club, but anyways). After the dancing I wanted to go away, I pushed one of the guys over to Jossan..haha... and the other I don't know, I just left.

This one guy found me later, were telling me that he was leaving, like yeah whatever, bye. But he wanted my number, I just wanted to get rid of them, so I gave him my number (if I have been sober I would have given him a false number...), I mean what was the chance that he will use it?
Hi wonderfull when do you came in italy kiss max

Do I need to say more?! So when you break your own rule not to give your number away, it will come back on you...

puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

4 comments:

Tasja said...

Lagomt åt dig! ;) som puttade dom på mig?!?! Som om jag skulle vilja pussa på dom liksom.....nähädu sa jag åt den som försökte. Den listan är kort och jäkligt exklusiv och du är inte på den...hahahahaha

Malin said...

haha vickan man ska lämna mobilen hemma;)

jossan hahaha skön du är!

Vicky M said...

men det hjälper jue inte om jag lämnar mobben hemma jue, om jag kan mitt nummer..hahah... men bra fösök malino :P

Unknown said...

oh oh Vicky :P