Saturday, January 24, 2009

Again and Til the End =)

Vancouver, another hill record and another win. And he is back with his World Cup Leader tricot. I'm telling you TIL THE END. - mark my words.
F*cking german idiot commentator "Well, he won't hold it til the end, he won't stay in shape through the whole season, a lot of the guys are going to rest from Sapporo, but he is going, I'm telling you he won't make it".

GaaaH, what an idiot I would say. I believe in Schlieri, and I know that he will manage to stay yellow til the end :)

Double austrian win today, by the way, Wuff was second :)
Hautamäki 3rd. Schliri won by 15,1 points before Wuff.

puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicky..gdzie mam sobie te notki tlumaczyc, bo niestety nie wiem. a chcialam sobie poczytac.
z gory dzieki za odpowiedz
pozdrawiam

Tylko Vicky po Polsku said...

www.google.com wpisz google translate i ci wyjdzie :)

Anonymous said...

dzieki ;*
co tam u ciebie?