Monday, January 26, 2009

The Hugo Boss:es are finally mine and I f*cking deserve it!

You can never get too much of lingerie and shoes :) I needed a small shopping-spree (som belöning) today. Intimissimi; 2 pair of no slip thongs, 1 pair of splleping lingerie + hipsters *LoVe*.

Then we went to Humanic, and I just hoped that the Hugo Boss-heels where still there, and they were and they are mine and I'm like so in love with them, who the fuck needs a guy, when you can buy lovely shoes? :D Baby - right now You can FUCK OFF TOO!




puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

8 comments:

Unknown said...

One są zaje.... :) śliczne!!!! Nie ma to jak shopping <3

Anonymous said...

ile zaplacilas za te buty? bo ja mam identyczne, z innego sklepu oczywiscie, pewnie 10 razy tansze ;d

Anonymous said...

COŚ CI SIE NOGA W NIE NIE MIEŚCI VIKI:)

Anonymous said...

oh herregud baby vad fina de är!


i simply adore them!

pussssssss

Andréa

Anonymous said...

And what if you can have a gorgeous guy and those gorgeous shoes? :D :D :D I take both at once :D :D :D
Btw. I love them too *gg*

Anonymous said...

And one more thing.... i love intimissimi :D
well... palmers even more ;-)

Vicky M said...

Thanks girls!
----

a co do ceny to mysle e cena nie jest wazna, najwazniejsze ze jest sie zadowolony z zakupu :)

-----

Buty sa bardzo plytkie, e po prostu tyle stopy tylko wchodzi w nie.
----

Liv: I must say that I'm not a big fan of PAlmers, sometimes they have really nice stuff, but other times just shitty looking pieces :/

Unknown said...

Wieviel Absatz haben sie? Ich muss aufpassen, weil ich sonst groesser bin als mein Freund ;)

@ Liv- well said ;D I also take both ;D