Monday, February 02, 2009

I ♥ MQ - Paris, Kate & I and STOCKH LH

I ♥ my mommy :)
1st question: "Do you have a stabile boyfriend yet?"
2nd question: "What do you want with those small kids?!" - she meant the JWCS.
3rd question: "Did you see Schlieri jump in Sapporo, he is really amazing" -
she is a Morgi-fan, don't ask me why...
3rd question: "How much money have you spent on your Amex? Dad says that I should take the card away from you"
4th question: "Do you wanna go shopping?"'

My mommy is very consistant..hehe...

We went to Mobilia, but I didn't really find anything there (I'm not a fan of Mobilia), just bought Bonaqua Silver Water (miss it so much in Austria). Then we went to Hansa Compagniet and MQ, I adore that store. Bought antoher ball dress, so now I have 2 for the Stamser Ball in april :) The swedish brand STOCKH LM is really nice, they make wonderful clothes, I bought another 2 tops from them, then a black dress from ZOUL, and a party-top from Paris, Kate & I (a lovely brand that too).

Then Tigi Bed Head Honey & Outmeal Conditioner and of course lovely swedish Cosmopolitan


Oh, and if you missed it, purple is the color for the season =)

puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Naw din mamma är så snäll.Jag hade tagit kortet på en gång;)

Anonymous said...

heh, mozesz kupowac ile wlezie, zawsze bedziesz cienko wygladac z taka tusza hihhihihhii

Unknown said...

same here.. just like : don't you spend so much money , kid... and next sentence as the following : wanna go shopping? Let's go!

<3

Anonymous said...

its STHLM LM hun ;)

Anonymous said...

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like
to send you an email. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.
Here is my blog post : legitimate ways to make money at home