Thursday, March 19, 2009

Planica Planica Planica

We arrived yesterday. I was in not a great mood really. Don't know why, just the feeling. Thomi called me in the eving asking if I would come to Vopa, but I was so tired, so didn't really feel like it. Did indeed go for one drink.

Today Walter Hofer called me in the morning and woke me up ..hehe.. He is so nice this man. On the hill though my mood wasn't better really. But it changed..don't know why really but there are some people that have such influence on me...if I want or not, doesn't matter it is just like that. So he made my day today, without really doing anything. There sure is something in the air, and I'm sorry to say that I am not over it as I thought... And he is NOT no no no ;)

What do you think, new world record on the go? I keep my fingers crossed :)

puSS,
xXxVickanxXx

1 comment:

K(ristine) A(malie ) said...

Enjoy Planica! :D