Sunday, April 26, 2009

I wanna be ugly

Really, I´m tired of this shit, of it all. I´m not an fucking object, with the weight on fucking. Everyone just wants to jump in bed with me, fucking great you know. Doesn´t really matter what you say or do, the guys will still tell everyone you did it. Great. Just great.

Sometimes I just love to be blonde. No sex before marriage. You wanna hear a funny part? If I say that or I´m a virgin to a person thet doesn´t even know me they will laugh....great.

So, it really doesn´t matter if I do something or don´t, everyone will think I did anyways.

I can´t help I flirt a lot, I don´t even notice it myself. It goes automatically, I don´t even mean anything with it.

Have a lovely sunday, and of course many thanks to you that make up your own minds, not listening to others, ´cause people or full of crap. 3-somes, in the toilets, you name it, they´ll tell you all. Enjoy the story! Of course I laugh, what can I do? But from some people it hurts.


I´ll do anything for you....Loyality...


xoxo,
Vicky

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe the problem is that u suggest in your bloggs what u've done or haven't done with someone. if u write something like "wow it was a really great evening, we've done few awesome things u know, he was amazing" - the first thing on people's mind is - he was fucking someone. even though u were only flirting or drinking and talking to someone, they will know their own story - u were fucking.

i guess this is the problem Vicky, no offence for sure, but u gotta know that people have usually something totally different in their mind as u want them to...

Vicky M said...

well, you know, the thing is that if I think that it was an amazing evening, I'll write it. An amazing evening doens't mean that you were making out with someone or that you went to bed with someone.

I think it is stupid that you can't write that soemthing was fun without it being blown out of porportions.

You don't get contacts by going to bed with people, more the opposite. They sure can be mad if you say no, but I mean, "get a grip of yourself."

but anyways it sucks, especially when people that you care about hears this stuff and starts to believe in them.

Anonymous said...

I know it's really annoying when u write something and people read it in their own way and make a stupid gossip out of it right away. well, this is the world we live in, u know. u gotta tell people straight what u have in mind, otherwise they're gonna blow it out of proportions, as u said.

it's sad, really, u cannot be who u really are coz those fuckin' hyenas won't let u.

and one more thing, if your friend starts to believe in bullshits which some unknown people write or tell about u, he's not really your friend, he just pretend to be one, but he never will. keep it in mind and keep such people far away from u.

kisses.

Anonymous said...

nie gadaj, jesteś dziewica krejzolko?

Vicky M said...

hahah..tak krejzolko I am ;) ;)