Saturday, May 16, 2009

Vimsig blondin in Tunesia

We are here in Africa, Tunesia, Hammamet and not Monastir (we landed on Monastir Airport though) as I thought..hehe... Well, I´m not that organized as you can see :P

So how is Africa? Or Tunesia? Interesting. The receptionworkers already tried to "go for a walk" after they quit their shifts..hehe.. I politly said that I need to go to sleep, ´cause I´m tired (which I really were). Tomorrow? We´ll see. Emi just laughed...haha...

The hotel is really nice with waterslides, beach just right by the pool side, horses, camels, SPA a.s.o.
Whereever you go they are like trying to sell you stuff, it´s a bit annoying beeing nice all the time. Perfect facade must be ;)

Will give you some pics later, though I haven´t put them on the note book yet, and our welcoming with drums and music..haha.. That was really funny :P

Talk to you later!

xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: