Sunday, July 12, 2009

Convincing

Daddy tries to convince me to a Mercedes ML. As some of you know, I´ll get a new car this summer, and my dad does everything to convince me for a Mercedes ML, so when he came back from the week-end at the lake tonight he came and got me, with a Mercedes ML (our good friends, where he is staying btw) and like forced me to drive to Waly Chrobrego (like a really nice viewpoint with restaurants and bars). So we drank something there, ordered a cheese plate, enjoyed the view and talked cars among other things.

I still want my Porsche Cayenne Turbo S though, and we will check all the details out when he comes back to Sweden (I´m going home to mommy tomorrow night), he stays for like a week more with his Wohnmobile.

What do you think? Would you like a Porsche Cayenne or a Mercedes ML? Or maybe something totally different? What is your dream-car?

xoxo,
Vic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are too spoiled - maybe some car which don´t has the "spoiled" sign on it?

Vicky M said...

why shall I take a car that I don't like, when I can get one that I adore? For me a car is really important.