Sunday, September 27, 2009

Three-some?

I'm reading this book; Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell. It was really boring in the beginning, like the first 60 pages, but then it startet to develope to something interesting. Right now I'm in a phase that is about three somes, and then mostly the fascination for guys that they want to have a three some with two girls. I don't really understand it, I mean most of the guys can't even satisfy one chick in bed, and they want two?

The second thing I can't understand is the girls that wants to have a three some with another chick, I mean, who the hell wants to share the guy you are about to have sex with with another girl?
But well, a three some with two guys sounds much better, I mean two hot guys there just for you ;) What do you think about it all? And guys, why do you think that three somes are so hot?

I wonder what Anna Anka thinks? We've heard her talking about much, but never about three somes.

Some things are worth waiting for...I've been told...
And I think that You are.
xoxo,
Vicky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

to może czworokąt ;)

Tasja said...

Tja vänd på frågan. Varför skulle en kille vilja dela sin tjej med en annan kille? Är ju lika underligt det som att en tjej vill dela sin kille med en annan tjej.

Vicky M said...

jo, men skillnaden är jue att det typ är alla killars dröm. Jag kan tänka mig att va med två killar, men det är liksom inget jag drömmer om eller ser framemot.