Friday, October 23, 2009

I'm not mistaken The moment I saw you My whole world started to change


My friends keep saying
That I need patience
Fools rush in, better slow down
They keep talkin' 'bout good things come
But I don't wanna wait

My heart is achin'
I'm not mistaken
The moment I saw you
My whole world started to change
You could be what I've been lookin' for
I come back for more
And I want you to know

chorus:
I wanna feel love love love
Lift me up to the sky
Oh give me love love love
Take me higher than high
I will show you heaven
When I get you alone
I don't wanna wait anymore

You see right through me
Can't hide it for you
You read my mind
But I refuse to feel shame
It's not a crime to want love and more
It's happened before
And I want you to know

chorus

I'm waiting for a sign
That you made up your mind
Don't keep me hangin' on forever
Don't waste another night
I don't wanna wait no more

chorus x2

love love love
I don't wanna wait
I don't wanna wait
anymore
xoxo,
Vicky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha, I knew this song is great :P

Vicky M said...

:D