Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Nicole Richie´s Sparrow :)


Nicole Richie och Joel Madden visar upp sin nya baby, Sparrow James Midnight Madden i tidningen People. Nicole tycker jag ser sliten ut, men hon verkar lycklig.
"I couldn't be happier, the only thing you want is for your kids to be healthy and happy, and they are. I'm right where I belong."

An an interview at their home in Laurel Canyon in Los Angeles, Richie, 28, and Madden, 30, say they are deprived of sleep, but grateful their daughter Harlow is now fawning over a baby brother.

"I'm glad I had a girl before I had a boy," says Richie.
"She just loves him so much. She's very gentle with him." Joel adds.
How did the baby got his name though? Well Joel tweeted about it:
"A song for the little songbird," and links to "Sparrow" by Simon & Garfunkel.
xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: