Friday, November 13, 2009

Rob+Kristen=TRUE


Senaste i raden är Twilight´s director Catherine Hardwicke.
"After I cast him, I told Rob, Don't even think about having a romance with her. She's under 18. You will be arrested,”

Hardwicke also says she was in close proximity to the couple during the shooting of Twilight, and never noticed anything inappropriate going on with the two of them. "I didn't have a camera in the hotel room. I cannot say, but in terms of what Kristen told me directly, it didn't happen on the first movie. Nothing crossed the line while on the first film.”

But, Catherine notes, it was a matter of time until Rob and Kristen’s friendship developed into more. Hardwick added, “I think it took a long time for Kristen to realize, O.K., I've got to give this a go and really try to be with this person."

Så vad tror ni? Ett PR-trick inför den väldigt nära kommande premiären, eller är de verkligen ett par?

xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: