Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stephanie Pratt spills the details



J14 made an shorter intervierw with the star of The Hills, Stephanie Pratt.

Has it been weird for you to not have Lauren Conrad there?
It's really lame.
Audrina Patridge, Lo Bosworth, and I all miss her the same amount. We all talk about it when we go to beach houses in Malibu and parties. We were all really good friends -- she's Lo's best friend is gone -- so it's sad. We still hang out -- we have each other on BBM.

How have you adjusted to Kristin Cavallari being there?
I've seen two different sides of her. It's really hard trusting someone who you don't know. I'm a sensitive person in general -- even seeing strangers upset makes me sad! I'm trying to work on not being affected by everything that goes on. Everyone's trying to give
Kristin a chance, and we're all having a lot of fun hanging out in Malibu. You try to make new friends and keep the old ones, but right now the dynamic on the show is that people are having to make a choice, so there's a lot of tension.

Is it weird to have Kristin and Brody Jenner filming together again?
It's not really. I've known
Brody forever. He was best friends with my brother when him and Kristin started dating five years ago -- that was so long ago! They really just seem like friends. She was the first girlfriend that Brody was settled with -- they were in a committed relationship. Brody and I don't really get along. I like to stay clear of him. I completely took Audrina's side with the whole Hawaii thing.

How do you feel knowing that some of the things happening in your real life aren't shown on TV?
The only thing that bothers me is that no ones ever seen the other side of Spencer. But no, we've never, ever seen a script! It's always fun to watch other reality shows and be like, 'I don't believe that's how any of them are,' but for us pretty much everything is what it is, just edited down.

Are you Team Jacob or Team Edward?
Edward! I was reading Twilight shouting out loud, 'I hate you Jacob!' I was so mad at him! On my BBM, my status would be, 'Jacob leave her alone!'

Do you have a celeb crush?
Ryan Gosling!
Do you guys like Steph? Do you even watch The Hills?

xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: