Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fucking shit!

So I went to Media Markt to buy a USB-cable for my iPod Shuffle (because I lost mine), ´cause you know going to Zakopane without music is soooo shitty. And I come home, and the shit doesn´t work! That means my iPod broke in the last week. So I went to the Apple Store on the corner, ´cause maybe they could help me, and indeed he took the iPod on the guarantee to get it fixed.

But my problem remained - NO MUSIC. So what do I do? I bought myself a purple iPod Nano with radio, video and camera instead. My mum will not be happy, but I paid cash at least.
xoxo,
Vicky

3 comments:

Małgo said...

to sie nazywa spontaniczność:P
a iPod swietny;)

Elly said...

Couldn't you just listen music by your phone?

Vicky M said...

no because I don't have any on it, and the batteries won't hold for all those hours.