Thursday, February 25, 2010

Arrived in Wisla


650km. Like 7 hours drive, but I needed to stop so many times to go to the toilet!! CRAZY! Normally I pee maximum one time during like 900km. But in the end I arrived in Vestina. And guess what? There are already two girls standning outside the hotel for the guys..haha... "Heja Norge" for you guys that knows whomit is...

And I met Lobbeno :) It´s funny, because it is almost always that way that I meet Lobben as the first person/ski jumper when I arrive :P The austrians aren not here yet :/

I have a BIG room..3 beds..haha...

xoxo,
Vicky

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicky! I'm telling you! Don't you dare replace me with someone who is not worth it!!!!! :P Your place is my place and I don't want to share this place with someone strange :P

Vicky M said...

hahahahaha...spoko kaska. obiecuje ze jak bedziesz zastepiona to bedzie to godne ciebie :P

Anonymous said...

o matko, to już się boję :P

Vicky M said...

hrhrhr..good girl, not gone bad yet :P

Anonymous said...

bad girl, who was always bad so nobody could had noticed that she's gone bad :P

Vicky M said...

tsss...seen my pic on facebook? :P the good girls been back for a long time now :P