Sunday, March 21, 2010

Bye Bye sLOVEnia


Planica is over...or at least the competition parts. The weather was so amazing! And it has been a lots of fun. Today the Austrians won gold, Norway silver and Finland bronze. I am quite tired, because it has been quite much work...and party...not many hours of sleep. I have over 1000 pictures, which means that I took about 4000-5000 pictures during these days.
A bigger update will come as soon I get back to Innsbruck. I need a couple days off, but on friday I'm already flying to Sweden and hopefully I'll leave for a one week vacation somewhere during the following week :)
xoxo,
Vicky

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Du siehst sehr glücklich aus, Vicky:)

Anonymous said...

Vic, are the skijumpers having trainings everyday during the summer break? and actually what are they doing in summer?
no one is actually interested in skijumping in summer so you are the only source of information :)

Anonymous said...

who is that girl on pic with you Vic?

Anonymous said...

kristina cerncic

Anonymous said...

Vicky, gdzie zniknęłaś? wracaj do nas :( :*