Saturday, March 20, 2010

Team Area Party :P


Hafi, Koti, Christoph & I

Fun as always :P And a bit too much to drink..for like everyone :P But before that we had the World Championships and Simi won, Schlieri silver, and Jacobsen bronze. It was a good competition by great weather, but I feel sad for Adam :( Gregor made great jumps though :)


You got like pink bracelets to attend the party and they matched my Sonja Rykiel sweater and my vcaera which I told one person and he was just like "You know what else is pink?" hahaha... I was speechless for a while, then I saw the Manner stand and said Manner :D "haha..yeah well, good answer :P"

Well, a bit of a mascarade party it also is by some people..haha.. Always..haha..Always so fun to see what they came up with every year. Well, you can check the not too good movies, and you'll get mor pics later :)

I, Yana, Basti
Dav, I, Thomi
Gatsch & I
With my fav italiano of course Andrea
Szczepan, Collo & I
With Mascht
I & Yana

Well time to get out. Celebrate Simi's gold medal :)
xoxo,
Vicky

7 comments:

*Anulka* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Anulka* said...

ale zgon Bastiana - Ania & Kasia :)hmm ale Pan bus driver ma ładny głos :)

Anonymous said...

Can everyone join to this Team Party?

Vicky M said...

nho, just jumpers and the jumpers gets a couple of pink bracelets to give to people they want too. It is a "closed" party.

Anonymous said...

And from who did you get a pink bracelet?

Vicky M said...

From Simi

Anonymous said...

Oh you're such a lucky girl, really! I would like to change with you! :-)