Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Crazy thoughts...


Well, I don´t know if I already told you, but I am moving out from my sharing appartment in july. And I´m searching for a 2-room appartment. But today I spoke to my dad, or he wrote me an email, when I told him that I don´t wanted to share with someone anymore (well, I didn´t told my parents that before), so he wrote me back if it is not better that we buy me an appartment, instead of reanting one and pay the silly rent prices that we have here in Innsbruck.

So now I will check that out, how it will look like if we want to buy a 3-room appartment here :D And why 3 rooms? Because then you can rent one room out, and get some money in ;)


xoxo,
Vicky

7 comments:

Tasja said...

Och logiken? Gick inte den förlorad? Då bor du ju med någon igen...

Vicky M said...

jo, fast jag kunde jue tänka mig att dela en 3:a med en person. vill liksom ha mer utrymme för mig själv och verkligen känna att det är en lägenhet och inte ett rum. plus att jag själv då väljer.

Elly said...

I don't get it, you want to live alone but you're gonna buy a 3-room apartment to rent one out :0
I'll be lucky if in less than 10 years I'll be able to buy anything to live here. Now? With my salary? no way ;/
May I ask what's your parents' job? Do they have their own buissnes or something?

Vicky M said...

well, the thing is maybe not that I really need to live alone, but the facvt that I don+t just wanna have one room, but the feel that it is a whole appartment. so to share a 3room with one person and a person that you choose yourself is not too bad :) and it is economic.

Elly said...

Ok, now I get it ;d So who do you live now with? I remember girl named Emi but I guess it was long, long time ago ;d

Vicky M said...

never lived with Emi..hehe.. we were just friends..hehe.. I live with a girl named Betti, a dog and a guy named Jonas, but he is moving out.

Anonymous said...

can u say something about the market in innsbruck?
are there any luxury apartments there? or like a posh partof the city?