Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The feeling of disappointment?

You know when you are like really looking forward to something, to start something, and then it is just postponed? The disappointment is HUGE, it is like your whole world is falling apart, and you don't really know what to do until this time for this thing comes, you know.

I mean It was supposted to be this week, like at latest today, and It won't be until next week, which makes like all of my water-proof plan to go down the sink. Well, oki not down there yet, but it sure will be much harder to get through to next week. It all makes me crazy, this waiting.

I just did myself a hot cup of veggiesoup, one tea and 2 slices of dark bread with butter... of course taking it all at one time to my room. So half of it landed on the floor. Half of the 2dl soup, one slice of bread and a bit of the tea. I think this was a sign that I don't need more food today. 1 latte macchiato, 1 Red Bull Sugarfree, 1 Cockta, 1 soup cup is enough for one day. So I threw the other slice of bread away too.


BTW. I hate not getting what I want and unfortunatly One knows about it, and loves playing on it. Not when I want, but when he wants. But then stubborn me says, oh no. You want it now? Sorry babe, don't think that you can get it that easy.

Believe me girls (and boys), this is a big problem, and I'm working on it, but it is not easy to break a pattern.

Sorry for a messy post, but sometimes we need those messy ones too...

xoxo,
Vicky

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you talking about Gregor?

Anonymous said...

mmh...sounds really sad. don´t let a boy control your life! ;D be strong and have fun in your life!

Vicky M said...

why does everyone think that the whole note is about a guy?

Anonymous said...

haha, well it sounds like that. so, if its not about a guy, tell us what u meant!

Anonymous said...

"Not when I want, but when he wants." hints that it's a boy ;)

Vicky M said...

well, yeah well the small last part that starts with BTW. is but, the other? :)