Sunday, May 09, 2010

Because We Can ;)


Well, what a night yesterday, we had so much fun :) I wasn´t really up for partying, when Jennifer came. Or rather drinking, but she brought Absolut Vanilla, Apple Sour, Sprite and limes, and I sure love my P2 drinks, so we started off good. We woke Jonas up, and about midnight we took a cab to Hofgarten to meet up with Christopher and some other foaks.

Magic Garden in Hofgarten. I sure have missed Hofgarten, Stefan was like the first person I met :) Well, anyways we bought some Bombay Sapphire with tonic, and then a bottle of vodka, and then 2 more bottles of vodka and Red Bull. Well, so I re-called why Hofgarten is a minus sometimes...you know like everyone..haha... Sometimes also more that you want ;P Or need..haha...




Some live performance were on, Mitch Crown and I was like on my phone so much yesterday, sorry if someone got a SMS that they shouldn´t have got, but people were like texting me the whole time, and beeing not too sober and having a touch phone is not always so easy. Matthias wrote me that he was in Prague, but Chris and Franzi were there so we did some shaking ;) And then as always when I´m drunk I figured that I want some champagne (not that I really needed more to drink). But a bottle of Veuve Clicquot it was (my fav champagne).


Then like at 4 or something I went home with Franzi (Matthias girlfriend, so there will be no misunderstandings). And I don't really know what happend to Chris, and then I promised someone, Christopher?, that I´ll wait for them, but well. Leaving seemed like a better option..haha.. Anyways, when I came home Jennifer is like storming out from the appartment, and I didn´t really get what was going on. And Jonas was just like. Is she mad? Too much drama pour moi.

Bed sounded like the best idea :D



What did you guys do this week-end?

xoxo,
Vicky

3 comments:

Tasja said...

Fussball, Fussball und mehr Fussball! :D

Anonymous said...

Vicky, myśle, że przy Twojej budowie ciała obcisłe bluzki są trochę nie na miejscu..;/ na Twoim miejscu wybrałabym raczej poszerzane, odcinane pod biustem, o trapezowym kroju. Zastanów się nad tym ;) Pozdrawiam ;)

Anonymous said...

do u know gregors girlfriend?do u know her name?