Sunday, May 16, 2010

CRAZY relationship!


So during my time in Swiss, or this morning drinking my Nespresso I saw in this magazine, that Hayden Panettiere is together with Wladimir Klitschko. Like total shock. She is 20 and he is 34. He almost could be her father. Me not like at all. And OK, I don´t say that age really matters, but I think that there are some boundaries, and I mean 20 is like really young.

Klitschko is a boxer, and Hayden is mostly known as Claire Bennet in Heroes.


xoxo,
Vicky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

14 years difference, hmm i dont think he could be her father actually.... and since they are happy i dont give a shit :)

Desperate Housewives - fanblogg said...

Jag set faktiskt inte något konstigt med det i och med att man ofta ser Hayden med "äldre" killar. ;) :P