Thursday, May 13, 2010

Home-SPA instead of partying




My parents would be proud, or correction they will be when they see this. Not only the fact that I´m home when everyone are out (one small input is that I´m taking some pencillin, but that haven´t stopped me before), and the second part is, that if I would go to the beauty salon and do pedicure, body proccedure and face it would be like 250€.

So home SPA is a economic decision, well maybe not that economic the first time if you don´t have the stuff at home though, but anyways.

Started with some peeling stripes, then the face mask from Garnier that I think is marvellous. Some pedicure, a lot of foot lotion and then plastic bags and in into a pair of warm houseshoes (or socks) for like 1 hour. All the stuff I used you can see if you enlarge the photo.

Thereto I took one C-Vitamin effervescent tablet and made a big cup of cleansing tea. I mostly try to take the c-vitamin supplement once every second day at least. C-Vitamin is always good for you.

Do you do home SPAs?

xoxo,
Vicky

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hі! І could have sworn I've been to this site before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new
tο me. Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be booκmaгking and сhecking baсk often!
Have a look at my blog ... increase hair salon sales