Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lunch - Shopping - Car - And a secret package ;)

So I met up with Babsi for some lunch at Teppan. Sushi and shrimps :) I so love tigershrimps :)

Afterwards we went for some neccessary shopping. A new bottle of Armani Code was bought, I so love that scent. And I was in Kaufhaus Tyrol for the first time :D Yeah, I know unbelieveble that I haven´t been there since they built it.
Then I took a taxi to get my Qashquai (yes, I still don´t like it). How the fuck can a car that is not even 6 months old break by radiator hose?!?!?! SHITTY AUTO! And then the woman there tells me a need to pay it cash ´cause it is not covered by the new car guarantee. Say what?!! Well, so I paid... not too happy about the couple of hundred euros and now I´ll send the bill to my dad and he can make whatever with it.

And then I got a secret package delivery :D


xoxo,
Vicky

4 comments:

daria said...

Hej:) Gdzie kupilas te chusteczki Hello Kitty ?:) Pozdrawiam.

Anonymous said...

what was inside????pleeeeease tell!!!:-D

Vicky M said...

@Daria: W BIPA :) Pelno jest roznych rzeczy hello kitty tam.

/ / / / / /

secret ;) I'll tell but not yet :)

Anonymous said...

ARMANI CODE <3 Cudowne!