Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Olivia Palermo outfits rest of april

So, I´ve been a bad blogger, which resulted in some missed Olivia outfits, but of course I gonna give them to you anyways.April 22.
My dress and the pin at the neck are both from Club Monaco and my boots are from Baker.
April 23.
I got this dress by Not Shy in one of my favourite boutique in St Barts and I'm wearing it with a J.Crew jacket. My necklace is Ann Taylor, the star pins in the jacket collar are vintage, the shoes are from Kurt Geiger and the bag is Chloe.


April 26.
My leather Topshop dress, my Makie turtleneck sweater, my favorite thin DVF belt, and my Hugo Boss bag, with a vintage Hermes scarf, Salvatore Ferragamo shoes and charm bracelets I found in a vintage store.


April 27.
Today I'm wearing Elie Tahari pants, Rupert Sanderson shoes, an Eryn Brinie T-Shirt and a Topshop jacket.
April 28.
My shorts are from Min-K boutique in Nolita, my shoes are Topshop, my shirt is from COS and my peacoat is from Armani Exchange. My bag is Chloe and was given to me by two very kind friends in London! My sunglasses are Tom Ford and my bracelet is by CC Skye.



April 29.
Today I'm wearing a vintage Givenchy jacket that was a gift from my aunt and my mother with Rachel Roy pants, a Topshop bag, Kurt Geiger shoes and a ring by CC Skye.
xoxo,
Vicky

2 comments:

favolosa said...

Åh vad jag skulle vilja se hennes garderob! Den måste vara monstruöst stor och galet läcker.. :)

Reklamerna ska börja sändas den 24:e maj. Som tur är slipper jag se dem själv eftersom de inte kommer visas här i Italien! ;D

Vicky M said...

youtube gumman :D