Thursday, May 20, 2010

Saturday & Sunday in Swiss


After Chur we drove back to Pontresina. I didn´t feel that great after all the height changes and curves, so at Mariucha´s I passed on the white wine bottle. None of us had a real hunger, so Sonja invited Riet and we just ate tomatoes, mozzarella and basilicum for dinner. And then the Brut Rosé Pommery champagne that I bought, some strawberries and Ragusa truffles. And of course 2 bottles of red wine :D I´m really not a huge fan of red wine, but when it is a really good red wine, then it is GOOD :D

Then we watched the World Championships in ice hockey.
Switzerland towards Czech Republic, and SWISS won!!!! OMG! On tuestad they will play towards Sweden, that will be an interesting game! Afterwards we watched 2 episodes of The Golden Girls (love those ladies) and then I had such a great sleep.

Sunday was my last day. We had an easy, calm morning, totally chill. James came at 1.30PM and we drove to the Bernina Pass to Kurt for some lunch (and drinks as I´ve already written). Mozzarella with tomatoes as 1st course, gnocchi with gorgonzola as mail course and then a swiss nut cake. And then we watched the final soccer game between Basel and Bern.

And then I drove back to Innsbruck. 1h 20minutes.





xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: