Tuesday, June 29, 2010

2 busy days (and more to come..)


So yesterday my parents came, during my exam, so they waited for me. I did dinner, then we talked a bit and then I went to bed quite early (before midnight), because I was soooo tired after only a bit over 2 hours of sleep the night before.

Today my mum woke me up, way to early (we need to pack), so I said that I wanted to sleep until 10. Afterwards it was time to pack..big times. I have A LOT OF clothes...and I mean A LOT! So a couple of hours of packing before we went to the reservation at Teppan for lunch.

Afterwards I needed to study some more. Pedagogic Psychology: Interventions and Psychotherapy exam in the evining, and before that oral exam in russian.

In between I watched the penalties between Paraguay & Japan, I knew Paraguay will win, but I thought that they would do it already in the original play-time.

Efter the exams I went to bed, the best match of the whole World Cup: Portugal-Spain. A hard one, really hard one for me Cristiano Ronaldo towards Fernando Torres, but I wanted Portugal to win (because of Cristiano of course). They didn't, David Villa made 1-o for Spain..OFF-SIDE, but the referee didn't see it, and the goal was approved... (not talking about the red card Roberto Costa got...and a lot of other misses). Endresult 1-0 for Spain, and Portugal and Cristiano is out :(

xoxo,
Vicky

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicky, przestan! Co Ty widzisz w tym Cristiano!? Moze i jest przystojny, ma wysportowane, prawie idealne ciało, włoski na żel, solarium i te sprawy... ale co z tego!? W głowie ma PUSTO! Wiesz, wstyd by mi bylo wsrod znajomych przyznac sie, ze go lubie... Co innego Torres, poukładany chłopak, żona, dziecko.. zero afer, panienek na 'jedna noc' a i tak ma mnostwo fanek... Nie ma co sie tak rozczulać nad Crissem, bo nie jest tego wart.. :)
Pozdrawiam ;)

Anonymous said...

Podpisuję się rękami i nogami pod tym co wyżej napisane!:)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.. Crissek został tatusiem... Oj, jak mi przykro.. Co teraz z jego faneczkami!?? ahahaha :D

Vicky M said...

Lubie go poprostu. Owszem Torrest jest ladny, ulozony..i NUDNY, za nudny poprostu.

Anonymous said...

Nudny..? Bo nie robi wokół siebie zamieszania, nie jest wytykany palcami, zachowuje się jak trzeba, nie zmienia panienek jak rekawiczki?? Bo ma poukładane życie, bez wyskoków, jest lubiany przez większośc ludzi i nie ma tylu przeciwników co Cristiano?? Mogłabym tak wyliczać w nieskończoność.. Nie wiem, jeśli chcesz to odpowiedz sobie na to sama. Pozdrawiam ;)