Monday, June 28, 2010

Hot Hot Hot Day and less than 3h sleep


woke up at 5.40...couldn´t sleep anymore, so I went up, took a shower, cleaned a bit, went to Uni to print my scripts, went to McDonald´s for breakfast, bought a Iced Coffee Latte, and sat out on their terrace and studied. Then I went to Merkur to buy some stuff for my parents and aunt..btw. they are coming to Innsbruck today.

And now I´m home. It is crazy to study in the sun, freaking hot today. I have an exam at 17.30 on Human Ethology, and still a lot of pages to get through, so talk to you later!


xoxo,
Vicky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Współczuję...i powodzenia na egzaminie:) Wybierasz się w tym roku na jakieś wakacje?? Możesz mi powiedzieć czy znasz jakieś w miarę tanie biuro podróży? Bo zastanawiamy się z koleżanką nad Portugalią...

gunia said...

OO Vicky.. u mnie upał jak cholera.. ledwo żyje i nie pokazuje sie na dworze jest ponad 40 stopni! Powodzonka na egzaminie :D