Wednesday, June 02, 2010

What Boyfriends are good for


Well, except the obvious thing ;) And except carrying your shopping bags (which, really is opbvious too :P). But to get to the point, I came home from the university today, to see the boyfriend of my new flatmate (well, one is already moved in, ´cause Jonas is out, so she´ll be my flatmate for this month until I move out).

So Tamara´s boyfriend is crawling around on her room floor, putting IKEA stuff togheter. And Tamara? Well, she is not here, but the boy is working :D

It´s like a really good reason for getting a boyfriend. Atleast for like one week, then you can dump him, after you´ve moved into your new flat and everything is in place :D

Luckily for me my parents are coming down, so I don´t have to be that desperate ;)


xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: