Thursday, July 15, 2010

Eclipse it was :)





Green Passion at Espresso House then I and Kayt went to Royal to watch the new Twilight; Eclipse. I really liked it, I though must say that it didn´t beat the New Moon for me and I can´t really understand why people are changing from Team Edward to Team Jacob after this movie (I´m not in any team). Or well, except of the fact that Jacob (Taylor Lautner) has a smoking body and he is shirtless like more than half of the time he is on the screen. Or the fact that Edward doesn´t wanna have sex until marriage... But otherwise I thought that Edward was great during this sequel.

xoxo,
Vicky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I jaki jest ten film??? lepszy niż New Moon?? warto zobaczyć??

Vicky M said...

mi sie new moon lepiej podobal, ale film super :)