Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Embarrassing parents... we all have them

I´m not good with money, and my mom was so tired of me today, so she was so embarrassing. This guy in the Ecco store was really cute, he works there so she didn´t want to wait more, so she was just like "Oh my gosh, can´t you guy just change numbers or something, ´cause I wanna go home". I just wanted to die! I mean I was just watching shoes, so the guy was just "Do you want my number?" So what could I say... SO EMBARRASSING!

So then we went to Stadium, and I wanted to try these new Reebok Traintone shoes, and there was this other guy, working. And then my mum really had enough, she gave me this speach about if I could do anything without flirting... And for the record, I DIDN´T!! I was just trying on shoes. I managed to get some shopping done though :D And I didn´t buy the shoes...


Sweater Tommy Hilfiger, Tee Versus by Versace

Red sweatshirt: Salomon, black top: Cubus, Vichy Eau Thermale, Garnier Self-heating Sauna Face Mask, Lacoste Inspiration, L´Oréal Perfect Slim Lifting Pro, Calvin Klein Eternity, Garnier Pure Zone A tonic.

And some more stuff..I´ll show you soon.

xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: