Friday, September 10, 2010

Bråk bråk

I got my Amex bill today, so my parents weren´t that happy with me, so I got to hear some stuff when I came home. I totally need a shrink, and I should go to rehab for my spending addictyion...haha.. well shit happens. I can´t really say that it is my fault that I´m kinda spoiled... But I need to say that I was surpriced, because i thought that the bill would be a bit higher :P

And then we just talked with my aunt. She and her husband aren´t speaking right now. They had a big arguement.
He wants them to buy a Mercedes ML, and she wants a Mercedes a-Class. So now they are not speaking with eachother. And it´s not that that they don´t already have 2 cars at home and one motorcycle...

So I think in this world we have problems and problems... ;)


I mean, I don't know if you remember how it went when I got my Nissan Qashqai, that I still don't like...

xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: