Tuesday, September 21, 2010

HOT Hot hot


I feel much better today after spending a whole day at home. The cold is almost gone (wishful thinking), so I went to get some color today at the Acapulco solarium in Szczecin. 10 lovely minutes in their brand new tanning beds. It was so nice and hot :) And expensive. In Galaxy I have to pay more for 10 minutes than I do in Sweden... But the beds are really great and the service is great too, with make-up removers, pads, glasses and of course workers cleaning the beds :)

Then I went to Coffee Heaven (like Espresso House in Sweden), I bought a Coconut Mocha... I shouldn´t have, ´cause I drink my coffee totally sugar-free and this was so sweet, so in the future I sure will stay with my Iced Coffee Latte on fat-free milk and NO sugar or syrup :)


xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: