Saturday, October 09, 2010

I need a personal body guard

It´s not a joke. I really need one, that will prevent my body (not even start to talk about my mind) from going into stores...and buying up like half of the store...

Yeah, you think this is funny, yeah it is great to shop, but when you walk past a store, and your whole body is itching, and you tell yourself "no, don´t go in, you don´t need anything", but your feet just change the direction you are heading in, goes back, pick a lot of stuff off the rack. Maybe you´ll go in and try them on, but I mean, you can always bring the stuff back if they don´t fit, right?

I went to Sillpark today, to buy Guerlain´s Precious Light Illuminator (my love, and I can´t live without it), cotton pads, maybe some socks (I own like 2 pairs right now, because all the other ones are packed down), some food for tonight and some prosecco or something to drink for tonight.

I bought much more in Douglas, than just the Guerlain, but hey, the pressed powder was Guerlain too ;) I bought a coffee mashine at Tschibo (I already have one, but mine is black), a Sing Star game, hey come on it was just 9.99€! About Tally Weijl I won´t even write.

I know this are luxiurious problems some of you might say "I shouldn´t be shopping". But if you only knew...

xoxo,
Vicky

No comments: