Monday, October 18, 2010

Why? Because I Love to Shop :)


How do you best start a new week off? By going shopping of course :D

Well, the fact that I don´t have all my stuff, because I don´t have a new appartment yet, so they are still at storage, means that I don´t have all that I need, which includes options when it comes to shoes and I have no slippers... well now I have :D The slippers are from Playboy and so damn cute and the boots are Tom Tailor.

Then I went to Mango to return one pair of jeans that I bought, because they were to big, and I couldn´t obey my urge to walk into Müller. Coming out with some more make-up:
  • DiorSkin Forever Compact Fountadion
  • Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Shadow Stick
  • Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Mascara Feline Extravaganza
  • Catrice Nail Expert French Manicure
  • Catrice Kohl Kajal
  • Catrice Soft Eye Shadow
  • Essence Flirty & Hip 2in1 kajal pencil
  • Guerlain Precious Light Illuminator (this is the best of the best)
  • L´Oréal Contour Khòl
xoxo,
Vicky

4 comments:

letka said...

mm, I love your boots ! <3

Vicky M said...

thnks :)

Christina said...

Why don´t you do some reviews about products? :) Would love to hear from you how do you like the Dior Skin Foundation :)

Vicky M said...

I've only tested it once, and I really liked it. it stayed on the whole night and it felt easy on the skin, and didn't get any skin reaction from it the next day :) So from my point of view I can really recommend it :)