Friday, November 12, 2010

Abgefahrenen Abend ;)

Krystian, Sarah Berni, I, Quirin, Hannes

I´ve been told that you can read a lot on my blog, what´s going on and so on, so let me spare you the details from this night ;) We had such a great time though, really it was a lovely funny evening and night, morning or what you wanna call it ;)

But let us start from the beginning. We started to pre-party a bit here, then my dad arrived, so I needed to go and show him where his hotel was. In the meantime I forgot my cell-phone at home, so when Markus came and called, nobody opened, so he got quite mad and left. Just left me a text and didn´t pick up when I called him 15 minutes later when I was back home. Not my best moment, but hey, I wanted to make it up to him by driving to get him.

Anyways, the evening continued, Bombay Sapphire, Rum, Prossecco, Desperados in a lovely mix. And of course my home made cake ;) And Reini on the table in my Louboutins..haha... (I need to download the pics, so I´ll show you tomorrow..hehe..)

After 1 we decided, oh yeah we were supposted to go to Stadtcafe, so we took a cab. The cue outside was not nice, but I went on the better side, didn´t know the guard, so I just told him that we have a reservation. He needed to check it, so the other one came out, and he went, hey she says that she has a reservation under Vicky, the guy just looked at me, smiled and said, "Yeah, I think I saw something like that on the list, how many are you?" So almost 10 people went in front of the whole line (they weren´t letting anyone in, because it was full). Hannes didn´t have the faith in me, I´ve been told, he was just like to Sarah "What is she doing? She will never get us in" You should have seen the look on his face ;)

So straight to the bar, Hannes ordered by the barman, then I ordered a bombay tonic, I got mine, and Hannes still needed to wait..haha... Sooo funny "What the F? I mean I ordered 10 minutes ago, you just came ordered, got your drink and I´m still waiting?!" hahaha... so cute :P

What was going on on the dancefloor was..hmm..well yeah..haha... The people that were there knows..haha... And I said that I wouldn´t drink any shots... yeah right. The first thing Sarah ordered to us, and of course I did have to hear about that I don´t "hold my promises" from Berni during the whole evening, and today..hehe... Well, I´m not the only one, that don´t hold what they say, right? ;)
Anyways, it was all so crazy, it was like the whole place was on crack, honestly, the guys were crazy, and everywhere..haha.. And as you can see on the pics, I´m not really sober, but hey, Iäm leaving this town..hehe.. But it doesn´t matter how drunk I am, I alway have good taste when it comes to guys ;) Everyone should.xoxo,
Vicky

5 comments:

jEnifeR said...

Fick du hem killen i röd tröja? ;) haha

Vicky M said...

vi bor ihop ;) make the equation yourself :P haha

Anonymous said...

wyrwałaś jakiegoś kolesia na jedną noc, że tak o tym guście do chłopaków piszesz?

Anonymous said...

dobra masz pamięć do drinków, naprawde aż pozazdrościć bo ja jakś nigdy dokładnie nie pamiętam co się działo, a nigdy też nie zalewa się w trupa.

Vicky M said...

czy wyrwalam kogos na jedna noc? co to ma wspolnego z tym czy mam gust czy nie jezeli chodzi o kolesiow.